Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Meet the Team


Today you get a behind the scenes look into what goes into making this blog.  Meet my writing team:

 Kuma

Nezumi (we call him "Numi")

And here's a little bit of what we do all day:

We write.
We read.

We think about it.

 
We discuss.  "Needs more cats."

We sleep on it.

We get up and have a drink of water.

We write some more.

We nap again.

We preview the final version.

We have another nap.

That's about it!  It's a pretty great way to spend the day.

10 comments:

  1. Looks like the cats are working as intended

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! And I worried that it would be hard to work at home with them around...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delightful! What sweet little workmates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Amy! This was one of my favorite posts so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checked in and read this and your previous post. Love them both. Thank you for giving me something worthwhile to read every few days

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun times! I especially like discussion time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! And so true...!

    ReplyDelete