Thursday, April 13, 2017

Introducing My Illustrator, Penny Weber!


Well, hello there, my dear blog readers!  It's been awhile.  I figured I'd better give you all an update on what I've been working on these past few weeks, lest you think I've forgotten you.

Not a lot of writing over the last few weeks.  I am still around 3/4 of the way done with my book.  But, I am happy to announce that I've hired an illustrator for the cover art.  Penny Weber will be creating the artwork for the cover.  You can check out her gallery to see her incredible work and you'll understand why I'm excited to partner with her for this project.

The other big thing I've been working on these past few weeks is creating a website for my editing business.  It has been a slow process, but because I want to get it up and running and start drumming up business, I've been replacing some of my writing time with this work instead.  And I'm excited to say that it's almost finished!  I'll let you all know when it's published and you can let me know what you think.

For anyone using new technology, I strongly encourage you to acquaint yourselves with the save feature.  I did not do this at first, and simply assumed that it automatically saved all of the changes I'd been making to my website over the past few hours.  It did not, as I discovered the next time I logged in and basically had to start over from scratch.  Lesson learned.

Status:  29,484 words.  Hired an illustrator.  Countless hours developing a website for my editing business- almost ready to publish.

No comments:

Post a Comment